Producer - Racing
At NaturalMotion we develop games that redefine the standards on mobile. Producers are the driving force within teams, owning the planning and path to achieving the highest quality product in line with the General Manager’s vision, removing obstacles along the way. In 2018, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
You will empower teams to deliver amazing games at high quality, on budget and on time. You will accomplish this through providing feature teams with clear goals as well as the processes and plans to achieve them. You will be highly competent in your core discipline, ready to take on new roles and responsibilities, and be pushed out of your current comfort zone. You’ll relish new challenges and opportunities, especially when that comes with added responsibility and visibility inside and outside your team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and Execution: working with feature teams and leadership you will define the work to be done, set priorities, clarify ownership, plan the schedule, and communicate to all interested parties to ensure the plan is shared by all. Measuring progress, you work with leaders to adjust the plan as the project progresses and communicate to all required when the plan is changed.
- Communication and Leadership: own communication between teams and individuals, both written, verbal and visual. Keep everyone in sync with plans, and changes to the plans as they happen. Drive effective and positive communications to increase effectiveness and efficiency in teams. Provide vision and direction to individuals and teams.
- Release Management: Ensure high quality releases, working with QA, Development, Design, Art, Product, Marketing, and any other teams to ensure our releases are well understood, high quality and meet both user and business needs. Monitor releases once live and ensure issues are addressed thoroughly and quickly.
- Process Definition: Drive and refine process for the right teams and problems. Iterate to find the best process for delivering the tasks at hand effectively and thoroughly.
- Game development experience essential, within the free to play mobile space
- Live service operations experience
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary feature teams developing towards specific deadlines and delivering to world class quality bar
- Effective production with Agile experience required
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.