Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to work as a strategic partner for NaturalMotion Studios in the UK, you will help build high performing teams to fill out our ambitious roadmap. You will work with Hiring Managers, Business Leaders and the People Ops team to find and attract the best talent.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- In a full-cycle recruiting role, you will set and execute the talent sourcing strategy for multiple business units and functions, including Engineering, Art and Design
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and key internal stakeholders. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team's talent needs
- Work closely with other Recruiters to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting top technical talent
- Drive and maintain a robust pipeline of passive talent, in a highly metrics driven organisation
- Deliver a consistently best-in-class candidate experience, ensuring candidates are set-up for success
- Act as a recruiting advisor to your key partners within the business
- Participate in Talent Acquisition team projects
Required Experience & Skills
- Recruiting and sourcing experience in an in-house environment, ideally within digital, tech, gaming or a similar industry
- Experience partnering with senior level managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Able to demonstrate a proactive ability to identify, map and engage with top talent to meet the demands of the business and to effectively develop a pipeline of future talent
- Consultative and results orientated approach
- Exceptional organisational skills, highly effective at time management and setting priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, that allow for collaboration and influencing at all levels of the business
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of the gaming industry talent market
- Passion for games is advantageous
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.