Note: Please include the link to your portfolio when submitting your application
We are BossAlien, part of the NaturalMotion family and our mission is to bring engaging, Console-quality action game experiences to Mobile platforms. As a member of our team, you will drive the creation of engaging video content for our games.
As Video Producer, you’ll work alongside our communications and development teams to coordinate and deliver materials for a variety of uses. Your partnership will be key to unlocking the team’s creative vision, and will instil clarity, energy and a strong identity into our video asset portfolio.
In this role, you’ll manage the creation process from briefs, initial edits and review, through to asset licensing and delivery. This includes maintaining an asset creation schedule, ensuring efficient use of resources and budgets, and coordinating with external partners. Additionally, you will also be called upon to support projects of opportunity as they arise.
Keeping the health and safety of our employees top of mind, while we are currently operating in a remote working model, our offices remain open for flexible use. We understand each person's circumstances are unique, and will work with you on the best way to join our team during this time.
We are proud that in both 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion and BossAlien were named as some of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build a landmark title. We look forward to meeting you!
- Lead and manage all aspects of our video production department.
- Partner with leadership and other creatives on creation of a video production roadmap and overall strategy for video content.
- Effectively supervise and communicate this roadmap, identifying and driving mitigations for capacity issues and other project risks as they manifest.
- Manage the video asset pipeline and associated budgets, coordinating with other teams when necessary, to deliver high quality materials within agreed time frames.
- Seek proactive guidance from team leads to improve pipelines and feedback process.
- Collaborate closely with licensing organisations in support of content production.
- Own and maintain asset repositories and licensing databases to ensure accessibility and usability.
- Help lead creative collaboration with project teams on promotional videos supporting upcoming games and content releases.
- Capture and edit high-quality sequences to support video requests from internal and external partners.
- Ensure in-house video capture technology and pipelines are up-to-date.
- Support marketing and PR content requests by supplying and encoding existing content into required specifications.
- Support ad-hoc video requirements and help to solve any issues partner teams may encounter.
- Recommend and source equipment and technology to ensure the company is well-equipped to capture professional-quality material.
- Manage relationships with outsourcers.
- Keep up-to-date with video production and motion graphics tools, technology and trends.
Outstanding candidates will also possess:
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 (or equivalent) tools and workflows.
- Experience with 3D modelling/animation software.
- Live streaming experience.
- A love of competitive action games and eSports in general.
- A passion for Star Wars.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days plus Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free lunch on Mondays
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.