Development Director/Project Manager
Do you thrive on working across multiple disciplines to deliver high quality, fun & delightful products on time? We want you! Come join the veteran game makers at N3TWORK to create world-class games.
N3TWORK is looking for a seasoned Development Director with deep experience managing multidisciplinary teams spread out across multiple locations and time zones working on a common goal. The ideal candidate brings focus and clarity to a multi-faceted game project, and an ability to implement lightweight process while prioritizing team autonomy and ownership.
- Partnering with the EP, drive alignment and clarity of priorities, schedule and status for all project teams
- Responsible for establishing the project development structure and proactively lead the teams to own and improve the process;
- Collaborates with EP and team leaders to set the project goals and roadmap including scope definition, quality targets and timeframe;
- Ensures planned capacity will deliver project on time, quality and budget and help plan for future capacity needs;
- Implement and monitor the cycle of each development process and support team as needed;
- Identify, track and mitigate risks during the whole project cycle;
- Responsibility for establishing an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates and dependencies;
- Communicating to project stakeholders including external partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes;
- Creates/adapts communication style and recognition systems to fit team.
- Ensures adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
- Enhances personal understanding of the production process and actively offers input;
- Provides input for project planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.); can facilitate
- 7+ years Project Management experience; 3 years of leadership experience (line management);
- Experiences on managing projects in Agile;
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
- Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization;
- Educational background: Bachelors.
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Game development experience is a plus
- Video production experience is a plus
- Spanish language fluency is a plus