Project Manager- The N3TWORK
Do you thrive on working across multiple teams and disciplines to deliver high quality, fun and delightful products on time? We want you! Join our team of veteran game, app and media experts and build a new kind of media and messaging platform called The N3TWORK.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team spread across several locations around the world, and will play an important role in collecting requirements from stakeholders, building and maintaining the product roadmap and product spec documents, and being at the forefront of the day-to-day product development progress of the various tools that The N3TWORK team is creating.
- Ownership of the organizational process to ensure we’re building a successful product, aligning the different disciplines that need to work hand-in-hand: iOS and Android app development, web development, server development, content production and management, analytics, and community development.
- Empower individuals across the team so they have ownership over their areas of expertise and can deliver a product with high standards and on time.
- Be the champion of unblocking, anticipating, and removing any obstacles that get in the way of creating a delightful product.
- Drive the collaboration between key team stakeholders to translate the app design into achievable project milestones.
- Spearhead process improvements to make sure teams run efficiently.
- Drive processes to ensure teams are engaged and at their best, especially in the heat of production.
- Track, visualize and communicate project status to entire company.
- A strong understanding of the social media, messaging and media categories.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A natural at presenting to and interacting with groups of people both in person, and remotely using video conferencing.
- Keen sense for how to navigate personalities and problem solve to ensure the best outcome.
- Expert in project management techniques and tools.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and incomplete information.
- Experience working with software developers.
- Experience working on long-term projects.