Game Client Engineer (Unity)
N3TWORK builds fun, engaging, free to play games for iOS and Android. We are looking for talented game client engineers to join our small, focused team of experienced veterans to build games with Unity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Implement client game features in Unity.
● Be a generalist with additional depth in one or more areas such as UI, graphics, audio, networking, or AI.
● Write and maintain quality, readable code.
● Collaborate with designers and artists to bring our games to life.
● Provide engineering support for game live operations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
● 3+ years experience in C#, C++, Java, or ObjC.
● Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand.
● In depth experience with mobile game development on iOS or Android.
● Understanding of server authoritative feature design and implementation.
● Shipped and operated at least one mobile free to play games using Unity.
● Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
● Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.