Business Development Manager
N3TWORK, a growth stage mobile games company based in San Francisco, seeks a Business Development Manager to work with its Business Development and Third Party Publishing teams to represent N3TWORK to third party developers and other potential business partners. This person will source, cultivate, and evaluate developers and games, and will evangelize N3TWORK at industry events and conferences, representing the company in the best possible light. We seek exceptional candidates who are highly motivated, are driven to succeed, and have an enthusiasm and passion for the mobile video game industry.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a small team, and impact a long-term company-wide initiative.
- Source, cultivate, and sign high quality developers to the NSP Platform.
- Conduct research on the mobile interactive entertainment industry, on competitors, and on potential partners.
- Continuously monitor market trends and the competitive landscape to help identify new business and gaming opportunities and market gaps
- Build and maintain a network of industry relationships with developers and leading mobile games companies to inform product strategy and stay abreast of competitive landscape
- Evaluate partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of qualitative and quantitative analyses, including financial and business case modeling
- Develop presentations for external use as well as for executive management
- BA/BS Degree with 3+ year experience working in the gaming industry
Relationship, business development, and account management skills
- Strong market research & presentation skills
- Dynamic interpersonal skills required to interact across all levels within and outside the company
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Exemplary time management, problem solving and communication skills
- A drive to learn and succeed
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently, curious to learn, ready to work in a fast paced startup environment where different hats have to be worn at a moment’s notice
- Knowledge of, and passion for, mobile games and the mobile gaming industry
- Substantial amount of travel