Production Artist (Temp to Hire)
We are looking for an exceptional talented Production Artist to provide art assets for an upcoming game focused on female fashion. This role is based in our brand new game studio in Los Angeles.
- Research stock photos for in-game assets
- Create in-game assets (pngs with/without alpha) from stock photos/in-house resources
- Create a variation on screen backgrounds
- Design a variation on clothing screen layout
- Create Map Art
- Gather/organize source files and in-game assets that are ready for implementation
- Any additional art needs (icon, render art, etc)
- Work with the product lead on a daily basis to identify and execute upon any last minute tasks that may arise
- 2+ years of experience in the game industry across all phases of game development.
- 2D portfolio displaying mastery of color, composition, form and design within various mediums, with an eye for detail.
- Sense and ability to execute a range of aesthetic styles from cute and quirky, to bold to sophisticated
- Has an eye and sense for a fresh and modern aesthetic sensitivity
- Has an eye and sense for an appealing palette and typography
- Must possess ability to do touch-ups and polish work on illustrations
- Ability to adapt for the versatile style to produce different style
- Ability to design and layout text and graphical images in line with the aesthetic style established for a product
- Strong Photoshop & Illustrator skills required
- Knowledge of 2D software. Unity is a plus.
- Won't settle for mediocrity