Quantitative Advertising Analyst
N3TWORK, a San Francisco-based mobile games developer, seeks a Quantitative Advertising Analyst to join its Mobile User Acquisition team. The Mobile User Acquisition team at N3TWORK commands a budget of millions of dollars per month and is responsible for growing the company’s playerbase across its portfolio of mobile games. The Mobile User Acquisition function at N3TWORK is strategically vital, and the team consists of highly skilled specialists that sit at the crossroads of marketing and analytics. The Quantitative Advertising Analyst role is a junior position that will support the Mobile User Acquisition team through a combination of analysis and mobile marketing campaign management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Learn the dynamics of the mobile advertising industry and free-to-play gaming.
- Support the Mobile User Acquisition team in deep analysis (e.g. cohort spending, traffic channel evaluation).
- Run advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, etc.
- Employ a broad range of skills in a flexible environment at a growing company that is led by industry veterans.
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (eg. Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Finance, etc.).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Some level of experience in an office setting, ideally gained through an internship at a technology company, investment bank, consulting firm, or some other company offering a formal internship program.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and incomplete information.
- Intellectual curiosity and attention to detail.
- Passion for marketing/advertising.
- Experience in data analysis with a scripting language such as Python or R.
- A healthy appreciation for mobile games.