Full Stack UI Artist
We are looking for an exceptional UI/UX Artist who can design & build beautiful and intuitive interfaces for an upcoming game focused on female fashion. This role is based in our brand new game studio in Los Angeles.
- Design intuitive interfaces that convey complex information in a format that is easily digestible to a casual user.
- Partner with product leaders, game designers, and engineers to identify and convey critical info needed for player engagement
- Conceptualize, design UI architecture, create wireframes and prototype cohesive UI
- Set a standard and provide guidelines for excellent mobile game UI
- Create and implement assets
- 4+ years experience working on mobile free-to-play game required
- Ability to quickly prototype and wireframe
- Market awareness for current mobile game design trends and aesthetics, plus a sense for contemporary visual design sensibilities that is demonstrated in your portfolio
- Graphic design experience
- Unity experience integrating UI assets and screens
- Ability to make complex information easily digestible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Understands game production design process and methodology.
- Won't settle for mediocrity.