Design and develop new features for the N3TWORK Scale Platform used by app developers to grow their audience and business.
- Work with product teams to design and develop new features for the N3TWORK Scale Platform.
- Translate prototypes and research from data science team into full, scaled platform systems.
- Collaborate with other engineers to help design and build successful, scalable services that back free to play games on iOS and Android.
- Implement reusable server-side systems that drive game features
- Help build web based tools used by game designers and producers to operate games
- Write and maintain quality, readable code
- Collaborate with game teams, designers and artists to bring our work to life
- 5+ years experience in Java or Python
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand
- Deep experience with secure, scalable RESTful API design
- Experience with database design and scaling for write-heavy workloads
- Experience operating production services in AWS or another cloud environment
- Ability to identify and correct performance bottlenecks on a live system
- Solid understanding of Unix/Linux
- Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development
- Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things
- Experience with machine learning and data science concepts
- Experience with Pandas, R and SQL
- Experience with DynamoDB, BigQuery and other large database systems.