Full Stack Game Engineer
N3TWORK builds fun, engaging, free to play games for iOS and Android. We are looking for full-stack engineers to join our small, focused team of experienced veterans to build games.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Work with a small, focused team to help design and build successful free to play games on iOS and Android.
● Be a generalist with additional depth in one or more areas such as graphics, audio, scalable servers, networking or AI.
● Implement both client and server side game features.
● Write and maintain quality, readable code.
● Collaborate with designers and artists to bring our games to life.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 3+ years experience in C#, ObjC, C++ or Java.
● Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand.
● Experience with Unity mobile game development on iOS or Android.
● Shipped and operated at least one mobile free to play game.
● Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
● Experience with secure, scalable RESTful API design and development for mobile games.
● Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.
● Production experience with Unity.
● Production experience running servers at scale using Java, Python or Ruby in AWS.
● Experience with database design and scaling.