Head of Community
We are looking for a world-class Community person to drive, develop and directly implement core community initiatives for all our mobile games!
- Develop N3TWORK’s community facing ‘voice’ and ‘tone’.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and own the communication to the community, the game team, the content team and across social channels.
- Develop an online presence and leverage relationships with online communities.
- Prioritize & summarize sentiment from the community channels and help integrate insights to game team.
- Develop and implement the strategy for social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Manage and integrate the forum implementation.
- Develop and implement events, panels, activities.
- Loves games.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- 7 years of online marketing or community management experience.
- Knowledge of the mobile game space, culture and trends.
- Understanding of complex game systems and mobile game operations (ie Hero skills, card battle games, gameplay loops, live operations).
- Able to work independently and in small teams in a fast-paced environment.