Do you thrive on working across multiple disciplines to deliver high quality, fun & delightful products on time? We want you! Come join the veteran game makers at N3TWORK to create world-class games.
N3TWORK is looking for a seasoned Associate Producer with deep experience managing rapidly scaling live services on free-to-play titles. The ideal candidate brings focus and clarity to a development team, an ability to implement lightweight process while prioritizing autonomy and ownership.
- Responsible for establishing the project development structure and proactively lead the project team to proceed and improve the process;
- Collaborates with game leadership team to setup the project goals and roadmap including scope definition, quality targets and timeframe;
- Ensures planned capacity will deliver project on time, quality and budget;
- Implement and monitor the cycle of each development process and support team as needed;
- Identify, track and mitigate risks during the whole project cycle;
- Responsibility for establishing an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates and dependencies;
- Communicating to project stakeholders including overseas partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes;
- Creates/adapts communication style and recognition systems to fit team.
- Ensures adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
- Enhances personal understanding of the production process and actively offers input;
- Provides input for project planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.); can facilitate
- 7+ years Project Management experience; 3 years of leadership experience (line management);
- Experiences on managing projects in Agile;
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
- Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization;
- Mobile game experience is a plus
- Educational background: Bachelors.
- PMP Certification is a plus