Performance Marketing Manager
N3TWORK, an international mobile games developer seeks a performance marketing manager. This person will help grow N3TWORK's mobile games by acquiring high quality users to our titles through a variety of marketing channels, focusing on paid performance based channels. The Mobile User Acquisition team at N3TWORK commands an advertising budget of multi-millions of dollars per month and is responsible for growing the company’s player base across its portfolio of mobile games. The Mobile User Acquisition function at N3TWORK is strategically vital, and the team consists of highly skilled specialists that sit at the crossroads of marketing and analytics. This role is part of a small team based in N3TWORK’s UK headquarters, located in Bristol.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate works closely with the mobile games team and other internal groups to find new and cost-effective ways to attract and retain users, while continuously optimizing existing channels. This person exhibits the right balance of utilizing data to inform decisions while combining non-conventional thinking and solutions oriented attitude to maximize N3TWORK’s LTV > CPI equation.
- User acquisition, funnel analysis, and channel optimization for all titles
- Optimize targeting, creative, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids, and budget allocation
- Build reports and analytical models from our extensive data set to identify campaign optimization opportunities, make recommendations on testing, and maximize the campaign's ROI on ad spend
- Solve complex problems with partial, incomplete, and/or dirty data
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams
- Manage and cultivate strategic relationships with our key partners such as Facebook, Apple, Google, and media agencies in testing of new acquisition opportunities to help N3TWORK stay at the forefront of mobile
- Explain shifts in market dynamics, territory/region dynamics, mobile marketing trends, and user quality trends to executive team and game studios.
- Collaborate with analytics team to establish and continually refine LTV and cohort tracking analytics frameworks.
- Degree in Marketing / Economics / Finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced usage of Excel / Google Spreadsheets including data analysis and pivot tables
- Experience in performance based marketing, utilizing video, display, social and DSP traffic and with demonstrated understanding of CPA, CPM, CPC, ARPI and LTV
- Experience with 3rd party mobile app tracking solutions
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Efficiently operate under a flexible marketing budget
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Knowledge of statistical frameworks and applications (SAS, R) is a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Attendance at industry conferences as required
- Passion/knowledge about games is a plus