Game Client Engineer
N3TWORK builds fun, engaging, free to play games for iOS and Android. We are looking for talented game client engineers to join our small, focused team of experienced veterans to build games with Unity.
- Implement client game features in Unity.
- Be a generalist with additional depth in one or more areas such as UI, graphics, audio, networking, or AI.
- Write and maintain quality, readable code.
- Collaborate with designers and artists to bring our games to life.
- Provide engineering support for game live operations.
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand.
- 3+ years experience in C#
- In depth experience with mobile game development on iOS or Android.
- Shipped and operated at least one mobile free to play games using Unity.
- Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
- Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.
- Understanding of server authoritative feature design and implementation.
- Experience working full stack to build server components for game features.
- Experience with Python, C++, Java, or ObjC.