Do you thrive on working across multiple teams & disciplines to deliver high quality, fun & delightful products on time? We want you! Come join the veteran game makers at N3TWORK to create world-class games.
N3TWORK is looking for a seasoned Senior Producer with deep experience managing rapidly scaling live services to work on one or more mobile free-to-play titles. The ideal candidate brings focus and clarity to a development team, an ability to implement lightweight process while prioritizing autonomy and ownership.
- Your job is to empower individuals on teams so they have ownership over their areas of expertise and can deliver a product with high standards and on time. Make sure things get done on time without being a dictator.
- Manage day-to-day operations of one or more free-to-play titles, including creating, maintaining and communicating schedule, tracking dependencies & generally keeping fast moving train with hard deadlines on track.
- Work with teams to proactively unblock, anticipate, and remove any obstacles that get in the way of creating delightful products.
- Collaborate with game team stakeholders to translate game design into achievable project milestones.
- Guide any process improvements to make sure teams run efficiently.
- Play a crucial role in making sure teams are engaged and at their best, especially in the heat of production.
- Track, visualize and communicate project status to entire company.
- 10+ years production experience in games, with at least 3 years experience in a leadership role on a mobile F2P game.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A natural at presenting to and interacting with groups of people.
- Keen sense for how to navigate personalities and problem solve to ensure the best outcome.
- Expert in project management techniques and tools.
- Love games.