Product Manager- Mobile Games
One of the most successful mobile RPGs in the world is growing! Legendary is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work on this highly impactful RPG. You'll get to directly work on a team called by industry journalists as "a Masterclass in Live Operations". This role will be directly responsible for designing and executing on high-impact game areas. This is an opportunity to shape the player experience in Weekly Events as well as new, large Features.
- Design, tune and execute on features and live game events to achieve player engagement and monetization goals.
- Design hero and relic skills.
- Analyze live player data to balance the game via the OODA Loop process to increase engagement, retention and monetization.
- Design and tune large game systems and economies.
- Analyze and report on the performance of events and new features after they go live.
- Coordinate the interdisciplinary dependencies involved in creating live game updates (design, engineering, art, marketing, QA).
- 2 to 5 years designing and operating mobile F2P games.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to debate.
- Expert at Excel.
- Comfortable with Unity.
- Comfortable with SQL.
- Comfortable with Tableau.
- Has experience with/eye for UX design.