Senior UX Designer- (mobile experience required, remote ok)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Lead the user experience design for a new title from concept to shipping.
● Collaborate closely with leaders in other functions to ensure the problems we’re solving are positively impacting the high-level product strategy from inception to launch.
● Act as a champion for the customer, always finding ways to balance business goals without sacrificing their needs, motivations, and values.
● Execute on all phases of the design process—strategy, research, concepts, design, implementation, and success metrics.
● Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, and prototypes to communicate design solutions
● Evolve and establish visual design system for user interface
● Develop and maintain specs, assets, documentation to support implementation and shared understanding across the team.
● Work in close collaboration with other members of the Product Design team to inform and improve company-wide design processes and practices.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 6+ years designing mobile experiences
● A strong growth mindset with ability to adapt quickly to change
● Communication style that is concise, articulate, and capable of inspiring a team
● Ability to work autonomously without a lot of specific direction
● Understanding of product strategy principles and practices
● Comfortable discussing technical logic with engineers
● Familiarity with standard UX tools and design systems
● Strong graphic design skills and solid understanding of typography
● Ability to marry an existing art style with intuitive interaction design
● Prototyping, testing, and iterating UX flows
● Adaptable to a wide range of tools, techniques, and practices
● Particular interest and experience in fashion or casual games a big plus
● Please include a portfolio link with at least one relevant case study