Quantitative Advertising Analyst
N3TWORK, a San Francisco-based start-up mobile games developer, seeks a Quantitative Advertising Analyst to join its Mobile User Acquisition team. The Mobile User Acquisition team at N3TWORK commands a budget of millions of dollars per month and is responsible for growing the company’s player base across its portfolio of mobile games. The Mobile User Acquisition function at N3TWORK is strategically vital, and the team consists of highly skilled specialists that sit at the crossroads of marketing and analytics. This role is based in N3TWORK’s UK headquarters, located in Bristol.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Learn the dynamics of the mobile advertising industry and free-to-play gaming.
- Support the Mobile User Acquisition team in deep analysis (e.g. cohort spending, traffic channel evaluation).
- Run advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, etc.
- Employ a broad range of skills in a flexible environment at a growing company that is led by industry veterans.
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (eg. Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Finance, etc.).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Some level of experience in data analysis with a scripting language such as R.
- Some level of experience in an office setting, ideally gained through an internship at a technology company, investment bank, consulting firm, or some other company offering a formal internship program.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and incomplete information.
- Intellectual curiosity and attention to detail.
- Passion for marketing/advertising.
- A healthy appreciation for mobile games.