Project Manager- Mobile Games
Do you thrive on working across multiple teams & disciplines to deliver high quality, fun & delightful products on time? We want you! Come join the veteran game makers at N3TWORK to create world-class games.
- Your job is to empower individuals on teams so they have ownership over their areas of expertise and can deliver a product with high standards and on time. Make sure things get done on time without being a dictator.
- Work with teams to proactively unblock, anticipate, and remove any obstacles that get in the way of creating delightful products.
- Collaborate with game team stakeholders to translate game design into achievable project milestones.
- Guide any process improvements to make sure teams run efficiently.
- Manage asset pipelines including external teams to make sure everything is delivered on time and at quality
- Play a crucial role in making sure teams are engaged and at their best, especially in the heat of production.
- Track, visualize and communicate project status to entire company.
- Ensure operations of the live game runs smoothly, including daily live events and updates.
- 5+ years project management experience in games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A natural at presenting to and interacting with groups of people.
- Keen sense for how to navigate personalities and problem solve to ensure the best outcome.
- Expert in project management techniques and tools.
- Love games.