Product Manager- Mobile Games
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work on an upcoming free-to-play mobile Fashion game. This is an opportunity to shape the player journey prior to launch, then continue to design, execute, and optimize the player experience through live operations. This role is based in our brand new game studio in Los Angeles.
- Design, tune and execute features and live game events to achieve player engagement and monetization goals.
- Analyze live player data to balance the game via the scientific method to increase engagement, retention and monetization.
- Design and tune large game systems and economies.
- Analyze and report on the performance of events and new features after they go live.
- Coordinate the interdisciplinary dependencies involved in creating live game updates (design, engineering, art, marketing, QA).
- 3 to 5 years developing and operating mobile F2P games.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, and communication skills.
- Expert at Excel.
- Comfortable with Unity.
- Comfortable with SQL.
- Comfortable with VBA.
- Comfortable with Tableau, R.
- Has experience with/eye for UX design.