Brand Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about driving brand strategy for a premium powersports company, from planning to executing and everything in between? If so, you might be the perfect Brand Marketing Manager for MotoSport.com. You will support the marketing strategy as a whole by reinforcing our brand position in all that we do; by driving content and offline marketing efforts, all to acquire and retain customers more effectively.
About The Job:
- Collaborates with Director of Marketing to develop a brand strategy oriented towards growth of the business by demonstrating and communicating authenticity
- Develops and executes against a content roadmap which grows awareness of the brand in addition to providing shopping guidance and instilling purchase confidence within the eCommerce experience
- Plans and carries out seasonal marketing and messaging plans in coordination with merchandising and digital marketing teams
- Oversees social media and video/photo teams to produce compelling visual branding material which is consistent with our brand’s position/identity
- Handles production of unique and meaningful long-form content in a way that improves visibility and ranking within search results pages
- Leads all offline marketing activities (such as the sponsorship of series, events, teams and individuals) as well as all physical marketing mediums (such as print, signage and package inserts)
- Develops creative briefs which align to the brand strategy and value based brand proposition for all creative projects
- Creates compelling marketing programs in partnership with industry contacts to expand reach and drive co-op income
- Provides analysis to assess effectiveness of content and brand building efforts
- Drives budget planning and provides value assessments of offline marketing opportunities
- A passion for building brand; a deep appreciation for the power of brand affinity
- 5+ years experience developing and leading brand marketing strategy and execution
- 4+ years professional powersports industry experience
- 3+ years experience in online retail / digital commerce
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to ideate and create differentiating content at scale
- Extremely strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical competency
MotoSport.com is more than a powersports company. We are a gathering of power sports devotees who ride and wrench like there’s no tomorrow… just like our customers. Because we ‘re living the moto life, we make sure that we have the right parts and gear for you – whoever you are. But we wouldn’t be that different from the other guys if we just had a ton of stuff, would we? So we’ll do you one better: here at MotoSport.com we have a wealth of expert knowledge that comes from experience. That means our customers get the right parts and gear every time, and we go above and beyond to get it there in time. At the end of it all, we strive to make people (who aren’t that different from us) happy and satisfied… after all, we know what it’s like to be passionate about powersports, so who better to bring that enthusiasm to life than MotoSport?
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. MotoSport employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.