- Supervises, assign duties and work schedules of two employees
- Inspects garden and yard to determine conditions and need for cultivating, spraying, weeding, cutting, planting or harvesting.
- Assists with planting and harvesting operations.
- Assists in land preparation, planting, irrigation, fertilization, pest and disease management.
- Operates equipment, i.e., zero turn mowers, weed eaters, hedge trimmers
- Directs or assists in adjustment, repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Continually monitors and evaluates the efficiency of operations, equipment and work practices
- Provide support for events on site or during peak times in the lodge and kitchen to include serving guests, assistance with meal preparation and other services as needed.
Organizational skills; Knowledge of production equipment; Microsoft Office; Driver’s License.
This position operates in an outdoor environment. This role routinely uses standard farm equipment such as trucks, zero turn mowers, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, etc. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to work in all weather conditions. the employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance and exposed to pollutants, gasses, dust fumes, odors and poor ventilation. Also, the employee will be exposed to loud noises. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.