Touchpoint Cleaner - Full Time Year Round
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Cleaning of designated high-frequency touched surfaces throughout the resort hotel and outbuildings. Promotes a positive image to guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should also able to address guest requests and concerns.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs repetitive disinfection of surfaces in both guest and employee areas including but not limited to handrails, telephones, elevator doors, door handles, counters, furniture, timeclocks, etc. following defined schedule.
- Cleans and disinfects all public area toilets, urinals, sinks and sanitizes all the changing stations daily.
- Completes checklist of areas cleaned and records time completed.
- Conducts and records accurate surface cleanliness testing using ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
- Work with and use various chemicals cleaners.
- Wear Proper Protective Equipment when performing tasks that recommend such equipment.
- Inventory, restock and maintain the Protocol Response backpacks.
- Responds quickly to situations that require immediate disinfection using standardized procedures. Completes, scans and files reports as follow up.
- Clearly communicate results of efforts, problems, resolutions and completed tasks verbally and in writing.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Work productively and efficiently with or without supervision when performing routine tasks.
- Inspect work by touch, sight, sound and smell for conformance to prescribed standards.
- Speak, read and write the English language and communicate in a clear and congenial manner, with our guests, visitors and employees. Hear verbal instructions, directions and warnings.
- Reach with hands and arms, bend, kneel, stoop, twist and flex arms, walk up and down stairs/inclines, sit, climb up/down ladders or stand for up to five hours at a time.
- Lift up to 25 pounds from ground level to shoulder level and carries a distance of up to 500 feet with/without assistance. Walk up to 15 miles per day.
- Maneuver carts or dollies safely with loads up to 200 pounds up and down stairs, elevators, through passageways or outdoors up to 250 feet.
- See close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Act calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Adhere to Mohonk Mountain House’s Dress and Grooming Standards; presenting a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance and maintaining a positive, professional image to our customers.
- Learn and successfully demonstrate the Mohonk Mountain House Service Steps with Service Strategies with guests and staff.
- Learn and retain knowledge of historical facts and information about Mohonk Mountain House.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule including days/nights, weekdays/weekends, holidays, and during peak periods of business.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other staff.
- Answer guest questions with accurate information and demonstrate a friendly and helpful personality by smiling, eye contact, initiating conversation and engaging with others.
- Valid Driver’s License and at least 21 years of age, or 20 years of age with at least two years of licensed driving experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.