Sales Support Manager
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What will you be doing as a Sales Support Manager in Mobiquity?
The Sales Support Manager will manage the proposal process with the relevant service/product/business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process together with sales and delivery. The Sales Support Manager is typically responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition/strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and commercial skills.
Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes.
What does it take to excel in this role?
- Min 8 years of work experience in sales
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Expert in (process) opportunity management (internal)
- Experience in project/resource contract renewals/extensions
- Strong Alliance Management
- Knowledge of (project) governance, pricing models, and actual legal topics (Consultancy/Output-based projects)
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Some understanding of Digital Transformation and/or digital consultancy
- Outstanding communication skills (English)
- A real team player
- Leadership capabilities (hold your ground internally and manage every stage of the proposal phase)
- Knowledge to set up a Statement of Work (project contracts) together with sales and delivery
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to Paul Beglinger ([email protected])