Senior NodeJS Developer
Location: Remote United States
We are looking for a Senior NodeJS Developer to add to our high impact teams.
We are a global organization with respect for unique geo-data requirements. If you are an applicant in the United States, please apply by clicking the Data Consent link below and Selecting "Other".
We look forward to your application!
Skills and Experience:
· 4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js
· Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2, and RDS
· Experience working with some of the following technologies:
· relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
· document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB
· key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
· Familiarity with front-end web technologies, like: HTML5/CSS3/Angular/Bootstrap
· Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
· Experience using Git and standard Git Flow methodologies
· Strong foundational knowledge of Computer Science topics like: data structures and algorithms; software design patterns like: MVC, MVVM; and network communications topics like: TCP/IP, UDP, RTMP, etc.
· Extensive experience working on Scrum teams
· Experience with Unit Testing
· Good communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to be proactive, find solutions, and meet deadlines
· Develop and deploy web services such as Lambda
· Build traditional APIs
· Design and develop scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js
· Work with UX designers, mobile developers, and web developers to implement back-end services for web and mobile applications
· Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
· Design and document data models
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.