Manager - Talent Acquisition India
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
Why Manager - Talent Acquisition Matters
At Mobiquity we attract talented tech people from all over the world. Our TA department is the first point of contact and representation of Mobiquity. It’s all about building relationships with candidates and empowering Mobiquity’s growth.
What will be your key responsibilities as our Recruitment Manager?
- Lead the team to a winning recruitment strategy
- Responsible for implementing new tools, channels and ways of working.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics and report key recruitment KPI’s
- Coordinate with our Delivery/Engineering organization to forecast future hiring needs
- Create an employer brand that attracts the best possible candidates
- Build the company’s professional network
- Have your own portfolio of vacancies
Ultimately, you will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs. We are looking for a manager who can move things forward and bring Mobiquity’s TA Team to the next level.
You will lead a team of dedicated TA specialists who are end-to-end responsible for attracting top talent. The TA team is part of the HR department and you will be reporting directly to the HR Director India.
What you bring:
- Proven work experience as a Senior or Lead Recruiter preferably in a PAN India environment
- Knowledge about the market conditions, hard to fill roles and the latest trends in tech recruitment
- A creative and strategic mindset driven by results
- Knowledge about social media and other professional networks
- People management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- You’re open-minded and able to quickly build relationships with our different stakeholders
- A good sense of humor
- Experience within IT is a must