Job Title: Delivery Manager
Location: Remote United States
We are a global organization with respect for unique geo-data requirements. If you are an applicant in the United States, please apply by clicking the Data Consent link below and Selecting "Other".
We look forward to your application!
Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Delivery Manager to our team.
As a Delivery Manager you will carry overall responsibility for the planning, coordination, communication and control of activities pertaining to program-wide technology initiatives for the agile team(s). You will engage with customers and ensure that business requirements are documented and outcomes are in line with our customer’s business objectives and meet defined success criteria (Quality, Scope, time and cost).
Moreover, you will play the role of Scrum Master where you will work with Mobiquity, client and third partner teams on a wide spectrum of activities, including project and product requirements, user experience design, technical architecture and solution development.
The ideal candidate should also have experience managing software development projects for clients in a consulting/professional services capacity. Some travel to client sites may be required.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and successful completion of small through large scale initiatives across a diverse set of projects, including strategy, user experience design and software development.
- Focus in this role will be on large programs (6-18 months).
- Build rapport with team members and stakeholders so that they can “feel” when something is about to go wrong with the program, and can proactively work to mitigate risks
- Acts as a “servant leader”, and helps the team negotiate between the development team members (including the Product Owner) and program stakeholders
- Act as a change agent to ensure that the agile process is followed – including all the scrum ceremonies followed and deliverables are met.
- Ensure that scoping, planning, estimating, and resource management activities are performed by the team
- Ensures that the day-to-day progress of the team is tracked and communicated
- Drives escalated issues to resolution, mediates split decisions and negotiates consensus, especially on major issues around scope, quality, budget, timelines and risks.
- Responsible for the program goals and objectives to ensure overall program success, including customer satisfaction and Mobiquity financial goals.
- Participate in the presales process by reviewing proposals and assessing overall program structure, risk, staffing requirements and ensuring alignment in order to achieve program success.
- You are customer orientated. You love to work with a team, provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the program. You encourage teamwork, communication and coordination across the agile team and set clear expectations, objectives, assignments and timing.
- Strong focus on customer engagement. Experience with external customers is the must.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Manager / or Agile PM in a professional services company managing the development or implementation of mobile, web applications and/or software products, preferably cloud-based.
- Experience with agile tracking tools, like JIRA, Rally or Version one is preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all staff and management levels.
- Business requirements gathering and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills.
- Highly oriented on results. Ability to make the things happen
- Experience in managing projects in a customer-facing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MSc, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Nice to have SAF experience (scaled agile framework)
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.