Senior DevOps Engineer
Please note that this opportunity is only open to candidates already living in Europe, due to the current situation with the Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven committed to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
Your role is to be truly in the heart of software development and you'll be focusing on:
- work closely together with development teams to implement and
- automate systems and architectures.
- driving automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Providers such as AWS.
- coaching your peers and supporting them to grow with your knowledge on Cloud, Datacenter Technologies, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps, and DevOps.
- Minimum 3 year experience in a DevOps / SRE role
- Minimum 3 years experience in a System administrator or Development role
- Knowledge about cloud platforms, for almost all projects we work with Amazon AWS, experience with AWS is preferred
- You worked with Infrastructure as a Code, preferably CloudFormation / Terraform / Packer
- Microservices and container-based stacks like Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting with Python, Bash, etc.
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Experience with Configuration Management technologies preferably Ansible
- Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Nagios and the ELK stack.
Our main working language is English, so a good command of the English language is required. We are looking for proactive people, “People who can teach us what to do, instead of us having to teach you what to do” and you should have a good dose of humor. Sounds like you want to apply, please scroll down and apply!
What we offer
- Competitive salary,
- MacBook Pro laptop and necessary accessories
- 25 holidays,
- Pension plan,
- Travel costs compensation,
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month),
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A collaborative and learning environment
- Cool creative and innovative projects,
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office,
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce,
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
For candidates from outside of The Netherlands, we offer a relocation package including support in obtaining a knowledge migrant work permit, 30% tax ruling application, finding rental accommodation, and a flight ticket.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details.
Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Aydan at [email protected] and you'll get your answer!