Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 900 employees spread across the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
To support the growth and to deliver high-quality projects we seek an experienced Delivery Director who will take responsibility as the visionary leader for the relationship with our clients and articulate the goals for the future relationship with our customers and how it will affect the business.
This role brings the key leadership into the process and it requires a strong relationship and a result-oriented personality with the ability to communicate effectively. The Delivery Director closely collaborates with the development teams, and the Delivery Managers and they bring their members together and build an environment that stimulates teamwork.
What will you be doing as Delivery Director in Mobiquity?
The Delivery Director at Mobiquity is a “hands-on, roll up your sleeves” position, which is dedicated to ensuring the success of the long-term, and high-impact engagements for our strategic client relationships. You are capable of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and collaborating with numerous key partners. Your position runs across one to several client settings depending on client size. This entails (among others):
- Establishing and improving a strong working relationship with customers, and exceeding client happiness across complex engagement.
- Identify new revenue opportunities through lateral selling, in partnership with the Account Executive to pursue and win those opportunities.
- Support the engagement process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing).
- Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all workstreams.
- Motivating and retaining a high-performing and engaged project team, and adapting as needed.
- Accountable for providing regular status and financial reporting and managing account financials to achieve or beat ‘as sold’ project margins. Also, for program progress, risks & issues, and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership.
- Partner with other Delivery Directors and supply to the ongoing improvement of Mobiquity’s delivery process and methodology.
What is your approach?
As a Delivery Director, you are enthusiastic, strategic, future-thinking, and result-driven.
What does it take to excel in this role?
- 10+ years of experience in leading design and software development projects, OR delivery organizations related to software development (and design).
- Excellent understanding, and proven record of complex technology and business solutions in a client-facing environment.
- Client relationship experience
- An excellent communicator on all levels (at the team and board level).
- Experience in a political and corporate client environment and a high-level understanding of business processes related to various markets. Strong social skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Project Management methodology.
- Enjoying working in a fast-growing organization with a learning and continuous improvement culture.
Nice to have: Banking or Healthcare experience, and MSc education in a relevant area.
Occasional traveling (abroad) is part of the job.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary,
- Laptop + mobile phone,
- 25 holidays,
- Pension plan,
- Travel costs compensation,
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month),
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects,
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office,
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce,
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Zeynep ([email protected])