Job Title: Alliances Manager
Location: Remote East Coast
The Alliances Manager is a critical addition to our team that will focus on expanding Mobiquity’s market opportunity with targeted strategic partners globally and regional partners locally. This role will assist with the day-to-day aspects of the alliance team to help us build mind share with our strategic partners.
Role & Responsibilities
- Communicate Mobiquity’s value proposition and the services we collectively provide in a compelling way to partner field sales and partner managers,
- Generate/Identify qualified, sales-ready prospects through initial discovery calls and collaboratively pass those to Mobiquity and Hexaware (where relevant) Sales Executives
- Assist in maintaining and managing the registration of Mobiquity opportunities in our partners tracking systems of record
- Liaise with the Mobiquity sales teams to prepare for and connect with partner Field sellers
- Support partner events and sponsorship opportunities as they arise. Role will require travel when it is deemed safe to do so again
- Work with Mobiquity sales to ensure that all partner opportunities are accurately tagged and tracked in SalesForce.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials as needed to effectively communicate the value proposition and offerings that Mobiquity brings to the table.
- Work with Finance to help validate the required monthly team metrics
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of dynamic channel development or sales experience, preferably with a technology firm
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- At ease with public speaking
- Willingness to travel when safe
- Quick learner, especially when it comes to understanding partner technology plays and Mobiquity’s value propositions
- Self-driven, loves a challenge when not every question has an answer - yet.
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.