Senior Program Director - Healthcare
Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Program Director to our team.
The Program Director at Mobiquity Inc. is a “hands-on, roll up your sleeves” position, which is dedicated to ensuring the success of the long-term, high impact engagements for our strategic client relationships. Successful candidates must be capable of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and interfacing with numerous key stakeholders. The Program Director manages across multiple client programs depending on client size.
- Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all work streams
- Ensure that project teams are staffed with the desired and complementary skill sets needed to meet client expectations and deliverables
- Jointly manage performance of project team members (in conjunction with Account Executives, Portfolio Owners, and Discipline Leaders)
- Work with Operations to identify the right project team, and adapt as needed
- Provide regular status and financial reporting for the Leadership Team
- Manage account financials to balance program budgets and achieve or beat ‘as sold’ project margins
- Exceed client satisfaction expectations across complex engagements
- Motivate and retain a high performing and engaged project team
- Drive engagement transitions to grow revenue by client
- Identify new revenue opportunities through lateral selling, in partnership with the Account Executive to pursue and win new business
- Support the engagement solutioning process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing)
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of Mobiquity’s delivery process and methodology
- May require up to 75% travel
Skills and Experience
- Proven Client relationship experience with large complex customers
- 12+ years overall experience in digital solution delivery
- 5+ years as a Project Manager/Program Director
- Experience in Healthcare, Life Sciences or Pharma
- Experience / certification in Scrum or Scaled Agile
- Experience running medium to large scale programs with 20-30 people
- Experience managing and collaborating with multi-shore teams
- Successful track record of growing client revenue
- Ability to lead a team
- Capability to multi-task and manage
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Ability to develop clear and detailed project plans
- Financial acumen and ability to work with spreadsheets and complex estimating tools and processes
- Adept problem-solver; ability to respond quickly and successfully to challenges as they arise
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity EmployerMobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.