QA Engineer - E5 (Senior Engineer I)
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
Why Quality Assurance Engineers Matter
Our Quality Assurance Engineers demonstrate experience doing both manual and automated testing. They bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to test native mobile applications as well as web applications. They interpret and help configure the current Agile based development process in order to help continuous improvement efforts. They also estimate and investigate risks of QA tasks and set expectations/goals for each project.
In addition, they meet with client QA team members to set expectations, and report findings back to our QA work streams. They create, maintain, and execute comprehensive QA test cases based on functional specifications and/or wireframes. They report informative and detailed defects throughout the project in addition to reporting individual status during daily Scrum meetings and QA meetings. Lastly, they follow up with owned defects to assure they’re to closure.
The Skills That Matter
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- 6+ years of work experience with software QA (mobile testing preferred)
- Knowledge of mobile platforms such as iOS, and Android
- Experience driving an Agile based process to improve teamwork and coordination
- Experience communicating across teams to keep everyone on the same page
- Experience testing web services, as well as responsive web applications
- Experience executing functional, integration, penetration, and performance tests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Automation experience with any programming language
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
- Experience with Appium or Selenium
- Experience monitoring network traffic through a proxy or developer tools
- JMeter experience with load testing enterprise applications
- Experience working in an agile environment