Senior Product Owner
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 900 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
About the role
Our teams at Mobiquity design, shape and develop incredible solutions for some of the world's most impressive organisations. And, since every organisation is unique, complex, and (at times) a little messy, our Product Owners are key in helping us understand, discover and deliver solutions which bring true value for our customers. Product owners must collaborate closely with product designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to the market.
As Product owners, we empower clients’ product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for their business.
What you'll be doing
- Within the context of shaping, designing and building effective solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement), you as a Senior product owner, are primarily accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable and viable,
- You build trusted relationships with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements based on business value and impact (also supporting the initial and continuous discussion on how to find business value across their products/services),
- You break down the requirements into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, diagrams, etc.,
- You challenge stakeholders and business owners on the added value of the requirements, always asking 'Why',
- Together with Designers, you refine the wireframes and designs,
- Together with Analytics and Strategy, you discover new opportunities for our clients,
- Once development has started you work with the team as a Product Owner by proxy for our clients,
- As you want to deliver high-quality products, you work closely with QA and participate in the User Acceptance Testing,
- You will be working in (distributed) teams of 4 to 20 resources across Europe, US, and India.
What it takes to excel in this role
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English,
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proven leadership skills,
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship,
- Flexible and able to handle ambiguity,
- Pragmatic, takes ownership, cool under pressure,
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery,
- Experience with UX, design and analytics,
- Experience working with project and requirements management systems (JIRA).
We offer a challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects. By joining Mobiquity, you will be joining a growing team of creatives, all working to bring their expertise to our customers. We coop in teams, learn from each other and our employees represent the best talent from around Europe and beyond, and we're very proud of what we've achieved already!
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer
- A no-politics, friendly, fun, and family first environment,
- Competitive salary,
- MacBook Pro & iPhone,
- Health insurance compensation,
- Generous Bonus plan,
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects,
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Sydney office,
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Alice Revest at [email protected]