Senior Product Manager
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 900 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
About the role
As a consultancy, we wear different hats from time to time, and that’s the perfect job for Product Managers. Our mission is to empower and lead the teams in order to solve our customer problems, by focusing on clear goals and the ‘why’.
In our Digital Product Management competence, we have an opening for a Senior Product Manager. In this role you recognise all requirements to bring a product live and act on desired outcomes in collaboration with every person eager to make a digital transformation. You manage a product or a portfolio, creating a strategy that focuses on goals alignment, prioritising and building the right solution, but also challenging the status quo embracing a customer-centric attitude.
You are accountable to influence and propagate the product strategy to everyone involved considering all business, technology and UX aspects to preserve transparency and progress of a continuous process around the product development lifecycle.
What you will be doing
Vision & strategy
- You work closely with our clients to accomplish both the vision and the goals, making them a reality alongside cross-functional teams,
- You focus on enabling the product to grow in different stages planning for the future ensuring you are balancing all the core elements.
- Our customers are typically larger organisations and scale-ups, where you influence and lead any level of stakeholders to better address company and users’ needs,
- You clearly communicate the WHY and WHAT to get buy-ins from stakeholders, as well as the product management process,
- You reinforce the sense of purpose, maintaining alignment, autonomy, and trustful relationships between all people involved.
Work on a variety of markets and products
- Joining a consultancy means you may be working on a healthcare product today and shift to a payment solution tomorrow. You enjoy learning about different domains in a fast-paced environment,
- You are proficient in different markets and segments to identify target audiences, following market trends and new technologies with the ability to adapt the portfolio of products with a customer-driven mindset.
Explore and deliver product
- Product discovery and product delivery acumen. You strategically structure hypotheses validations and product implementation through best practices to expose unknowns and reveal what users want,
- You coach the team to work collaboratively in creating a product that will help the business and is beneficial to users,
- You clearly acknowledge the product’s architecture from end-to-end to have technical conversations with your engineers and identify new technologies that can enable the product’s growth.
- You are an Agile savvy professional, proficient in all methodologies in order to work in an iterative process and coach the client about best practices on the way of working,
- You adapt the process accordingly to product/client needs and strategy with a full capability to identify and mitigate the risks of value, viability, usability and feasibility.
What it takes to excel in this role
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a similar product management role,
- Preferable experience in healthcare, finance, and/or retail,
- Clear communication skills towards all levels and type of stakeholders,
- Ability to present product strategy on senior management levels,
- Experience in both product discovery and delivery,
- Growth mindset: curious, quick learner and flexible,
- Data driven: ability to measure success through analytics, OKRs, monitoring KPIs, customer segmentation, statistical significance, and more,
- Research: different techniques, frameworks and workshops to help finding answers, dependencies, issues, and risks, performing analysis, researches, interviews, user tests, and more.
We offer a challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects. By joining Mobiquity, you will be joining a growing team of creatives, all working to bring their expertise to our customers. We coop in teams, learn from each other and our employees represent the best talent from around Europe and beyond, and we're very proud of what we've achieved already!
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer
- A no-politics, friendly, fun, and family first environment,
- Competitive salary,
- MacBook Pro & iPhone,
- Health insurance compensation,
- Generous Bonus plan,
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects,
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Sydney office,
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Alice Revest - [email protected]