Partner Channel Manager
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What will you be doing as Partner Channel Manager in Mobiquity?
- Work with a specified set of Mobiquity partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new logos, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects
- Opportunity/pipeline management between Mobiquity, clients, and our partners (f.e. Backbase, AWS)
- Drive Ecosystem Governance through stakeholder communication, execution plans, reporting, and dashboard preparation
What does it take to excel in this role?
- 8+ years of work experience in a sales-related position
- Pref. Bachelor or higher
- Expert in alliance management
- Knowledge of (project) governance, pricing models, and actual legal topics (Consultancy/Output-based projects)
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Good understanding of Digital Transformation and/or digital consultancy
- Outstanding communication skills (English)
- A real team player
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to Paul Beglinger ([email protected])