Business Analyst - eCommerce
Job Title: Business Analyst - eCommerce
Location: Wayne, PA
Mobiquity is looking for a Business Analyst with ecommerce experience that will serve as the liaison between the customer community and the technical development team. This person will be responsible for eliciting, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users. The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of ecommerce systems, such as Magento and Shopify, and bring that experience into working closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs, define projects, develop requirements and manage the development effort to completion.
- You will use your background in ecommerce services, components, add-ons, and integration points to help our clients determine how best to leverage platforms to achieve its plans for their digital initiatives
- Update base functionality templates that reflect current version capabilities of the platform
- Possess a thorough understanding of Magento administrative/Business Manager functionality
- Responsible for analyzing Magento/Shopify business requirements and functional specs to recommend best practices for system level configurations such as user group permission matrix and workflows
- Functional specification documents and User Story creation
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing and documenting information clearly and efficiently to ensure all decisions are recorded and testable.
- Utilize all tools available including workflows and data analysis to ensure a clear and understandable picture of requirements.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Collect and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
The selected candidate will need to be able to interact with a variety of people within the organization and adapt their style to different personalities. Additional qualifications include:
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Magento, Shopify, and similar platforms
- The ability to think analytically, solve problems to complex business processes, and document results.
- Work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards.
- The candidate must be energetic, driven and committed to project success while working under tight time constraints and pressure.
- Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations
- Develop contingency plans where appropriate
- Minimum 5 years experience as a BA using Magento and/or Shopify