Senior Digital Strategy Consultant Banking
Please note that this opportunity is only open to candidates already living in Europe, due to the current situation with the Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Digital Strategy Consultant Banking, you will be involved in our client’s digital transformation programs during requirements definition, project design, scoping, delivery, and integration. You're primarily focused on scoping the right problems and designing the right approach.
More in detail:
- In account teams, the Senior Consultant works with the Delivery Director, Solution Architect, and an Account Executive to jointly understand the client's needs and design the right program approach and solution.
- In innovation workshops, the Senior Consultant typically teams up with an Experience Designer to lead the workshops together.
- In implementation projects, the Senior Consultant can take many different roles due to his/her flexibility, i.e., strategy consultant, program director, delivery director, product owner, etc
We generally work from our office in Amsterdam or from our client’s offices in the Netherlands. We have an international client base, so occasional international travel is required. During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are following the RIVM guidelines. This has resulted in a temporary requirement to work from home and the cancellation of international travel.
What it takes to excel in this role
- 10+ years of experience in Digital/IT consulting, in relevant technical environments, e.g., Mobile, Cloud, etc. - manage C-level stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience in the Banking sector, especially around Digital Banking, with a relevant network
- Masters degree in beta studies (computer science, math, econometrics, Delft, etc)
- Good conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience in strategy consulting
- Experience in Digital, Design Thinking, Customer Experience, Product Strategy, Software Development, etc.
- Several years in a commercial role or business development, with multi-million revenue scope
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Lease Car
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
For candidates from outside of The Netherlands, we offer a relocation package including support in obtaining a knowledge migrant work permit, 30% tax ruling application, finding rental accommodation, and a flight ticket.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.