Sr. AR Accountant
- Assist with A/R functions within the department (Review customers’ accounts, accounts receivable write-offs and deductions, billing adjustments, etc.).
- Ensure customer billing is accurate and prepared in accordance to the customer’s account terms
- Process customer payments precise and timely.
- Resolves collections by examining payment terms, history and credit lines
- Resolves account discrepancies with account managers and/or customer.
- Perform the analysis for daily/monthly AR balancing and responsible in providing reports to General Accounting and month-end A/R to G/L balancing to assist G/L in analyzing A/R general ledger accounts.
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of A/R accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing external audit, including preparation and ongoing support and serve as a key liaison with external auditors on revenue matters.
- Participate in Special Projects and Initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Previous AR experience required.
- 3-5 years professional Accounting or Finance experience.
- Month-end close experience required, experience with order-to-cash cycle a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest mass amounts of data.
- Experience with NetSuite, Workday or other large financial systems.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines.