Associate/Sr. Associate Business development
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research in terms of compliance consultants who are having good brand value in the industry and then connect with them through social media sites and emails
- Have a telephonic discussion with them to propose for partnership to create various content and training materials for webinars, seminars and others.
- Need to do outbound calling to generate opportunites
- Need to do survey with the customers to understand the need.
- Do price negotiations and fees with them and sign contract.
- After contract is signed manage their account so as to get various topics for events every month and improvise the content time and again.
- Create new ideas of topic from various news and public information available.
- Work with marketing team to promote these events through affiliate partner network.
- BBA and MBA candidates are preferred.
- A candidate having min 3 yrs of experience in calling US market and selling concept or products to B2B and B2C consumers
-Very strong in conducting internet research and should be expert in using linkedin
- Strong negotiations skills
- Should have worked full time in US shift
- Should have knowledge about few industries so as to what kind of companies present and what kind of regulations impact them or should be able to comprehend the challenges which these industries might be facing
- Experience of selling marketing services to various companies based out of US is an added advantage.