Cloud Ops Senior data center consultant
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of GRC cloud solutions, offering highly secure and scalable private cloud capabilities to support a wide range of customers.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure
- Lead the organization in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design
- Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business and technical objectives and product requirements
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the entire MetricStream product line
- Effectively communicate solutions architecture to the customer, third parties and the project teams
- Create prototypes, proof of concepts and conduct
- Participate in evaluating technologies that can be leveraged in MetricStream Cloud operations.
- Work closely with the solutions team and the development team to map customer requirements to MetricStream standard products.
- Understand customer requirements and propose the design and architecture for deploying the MSI Solution in MetricStream cloud
- Based on the project requirements, should come up with infrastructure recommendations for a project
- Work on performance issues, find the root cause and coming with knowledge base articles.
- Coordinate Performance Tests and
tunethe configuration of the application to run effectively with minimum resources.
- Create/Update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for process flows and quality enhancements.
- Collaborate with peers and mentor them for better results.
- Work closely with MetricStream Functional Architects for ensuring scalability and reliability of demo solutions
- Work with MetricStream internal R&D group to help customers with hardware and software sizing.
- Evaluate new technologies and introduce them to fill gaps in MetricStream’s technology stack.
- Work with MetricStream’s platform and products team to design and review new features.
- Travel occasionally to customer places
- Strong experience in Cloud Administration and Implementation
- Implementation and support/troubleshooting Remote VPN, Site to Site VPN, VLAN, ACL, Routing
- Knowledge of L2/L3 networking is required, including L2 bridging.
- Knowledge of DHCP/LDAP/RADIUS/TACACS systems.
- Knowledge of
- Enterprise monitoring systems (Solar Winds/Nagios/Cacti).
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning.
- Strong experience with Cisco Nexus Switches
- 8+ years’ experience supporting routers, firewalls, layer 2 and layer 3 switches
- 5+ years’ experience in fast-paced multi-vendor heterogeneous environments
- 4+ years’ experience managing Internet and Wide Area Networks
- 4+ years’ experience with network systems management and monitoring tools
- 2+ year’s experience with VPN’s and other remote access applications
- Experience managing large projects including developing project plans and manage them to completion
- Experience with DNS, LDAP, NTP, Radius, GSLB, domains and various IP based applications
- Experience in Load Balancer and implementation
- Experience in middleware Apache/Tomcat,
JBOSS, Weblogic servers
- Experience in using J2EE architecture
- Experience in deploying SAAS application
- Experience in enterprise business application design and development.
- Good understanding of Oracle Database Architecture
Hands onexperience with SQL performance tuning and Oracle database tuning.
- Familiarity with Oracle database administration
- Hands-on experience on one or more (Apache,
tomcat, websphere, Jboss, weblogic) application server administration.
- Exposure to enterprise business applications such as ERP or CRM
- Good understanding of cloud and data center operations
- Experience in virtualization technologies
- Extensive business development experience in a consulting and solution designing
- Strong in SAAS architecture and strong technical exposure to cloud
- Strong technical understanding of Cloud Operations for managing and deploying SAAS applications.
- Strong technical solutions architect, including time supporting sales and managing technical staff and implementations
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning
- Strong presentation, executive client management
andbusiness development skills
- Strong comprehension, analytical and
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- 15 + years experience in