Senior Sales Executive
MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
Senior Sales Executive
The position of Senior Sales Executive will develop net new business for MetricStream’s GRC portfolio with an aggressive quota and commensurate rewards. The ideal candidate brings anywhere from 10 to 12+ years of experience selling enterprise-class software solutions to multiple departments at once. The ideal candidate has experience selling to information security, regulatory compliance, risk, and vendor management departments. This is your chance to make an impact in the fast-growing GRC space, helping organizations solve real business challenges with our portfolio of integrated enterprise apps for the modern and digital enterprise.
- Lead a business portfolio within assigned vertical/territory developing net new business
- Work closely with globally distributed Marketing, Inside Sales, and Sales Engineering teams to develop and close business opportunities
- Execute sales plans in the region/vertical and converge the efforts of all team members to achieve exceptional results
- Build a trusted advisor relationship developing personal and professional networks
- Mentor and grow team members and extended teams
Skills and Experience
- 10 - 12+ years of experience in selling enterprise software ideally with some governance risk and compliance expertise
- Strong professional work ethic and ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Exceptional presentation, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Has managed varied business portfolios, is creative, and adaptable with the ability to effectively coach and lead in a rapidly changing environment
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
MetricStream is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We not only celebrate diversity, we thrive on it. We are committed to creating an all-inclusive workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by local state or federal laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.