Office Manager - UK
MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
We are looking for an Office Manager, who can support our business as the executive administrator for the European teams of MetricStream. Your core role will be that of an Office Manager supporting various processes, including HR, marketing, finance, and executive administration. You will have responsibility as an Office Administrator to organize and coordinate office procedures, assist with marketing events, supporting the President of Europe and MD of the UK with travel and meeting management, and in the planning, facilitation and coordination of HR life cycle events and new team member on-boarding.
SPECIFIC DUTIES And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for organizing the UK office and managing the vendors and finance to support the running of the office.
- Order and maintain office supply inventories; plan and manage orders for company sponsored events.
- Support the UK MD and European President with travel. requirements, meeting management, diary coordination, expense management, and other projects as defined.
- Partner with managers to help coordinate the new-hire on-boarding process.
- Support the new hire compliance process and follow up with new hires to ensure completion of required on-boarding requirements and documentation.
- Assist with the processing of employee changes (hires, personal data changes, promotions, terminations) to ensure timely completion.
- Provide general HR support to employees regarding any employee relations, benefits, compensation and general HR questions.
- Support corporate programs around performance review process, merit process, and other talent processes.
- Schedule travel for onsite interviews and new team member orientations.
- Assist with the planning and execution of company and marketing events including event location, food, planning and communication.
SKILLS And EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Comfortable working with senior executives across the organization
- Basic project management skills
- Technology savvy with ability to use teleconferencing equipment, and other general applications
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written; must have strong attention to detail
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- A creative mind with an ability to make suggestions for improvement
- A university degree is preferred
- 10 years of relevant experience preferred