MetricStream a pre-IPO company, is the independent market leader in enterprise cloud applications for governance, risk, compliance (GRC), and quality management. MetricStream apps and software solutions improve business performance by strengthening risk management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, audit management, vendor governance, and quality management for organizations across industries, including banking and financial services, health care, life sciences, energy and utilities, consumer brands, government, technology, and manufacturing.
The position of Sales Executive will develop net new business for MetricStream’s GRC portfolio with an aggressive quota and commensurate rewards. The ideal candidate brings anywhere from 7 to 10 years of experience selling enterprise class software solutions to multiple departments at once. The ideal candidate has experience selling to information security, regulatory compliance, risk and vendor management departments. This is your chance to make an impact in the fast growing space of GRC helping organizations solve real business challenges with our portfolio of integrated enterprise apps for the modern and digital enterprise.
- Lead a business portfolio within assigned vertical/territory developing net new business.
- Work closely with globally distributed Marketing, Inside Sales, and Sales Engineering teams to develop and close business opportunities.
- Execute sales plans in the region/vertical and converge the efforts of all team members to achieve exceptional results.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship developing personal and professional networks
- Mentor and grow team members and extended teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7- 10+ years of experience in selling enterprise software ideally with some governance risk and compliance expertise.
- Strong professional work ethic and ability to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Has managed varied business portfolios, is creative and adaptable with the ability to effectively coach and lead in a rapidly changing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience