Customer Success Manager
At MetricStream, we understand that the space for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) is extremely competitive with both large enterprise software providers and small single application niche providers. The movement from perpetual to the cloud and annual subscriptions requires that customer value is well understood, and communication with customers is consistent. It is our goal to ensure our customers get value from their MetricStream investment.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who will be a critical point of contact for our customers and oversee a portfolio of accounts whose diversity requires collaboration across the company to meet our customer requirements. MetricStream’s portfolio of existing customers represents a strong revenue stream that should be maintained and expanded. In this role, you will be responsible to move the customer lifecycle from retention to adoption to delight and expansion.
- Demonstrate domain expertise and act as a thought leader to drive customer decisions that result in the desired business outcomes and business value realization.
- Oversee the customer across their life cycle with MetricStream and leverage best practices, programs and resources to drive customer experience at MetricStream.
- Ensure successful customer onboarding, leveraging company resources, programs and events.
- Understand customer landscape, build
accountplan and execute accordingly, including building executive relationships, ensuring stakeholders alignment, driving workshops, training and remediation activities, to drive customer and MetricStream outcomes.
- Monitor appropriate customer KRI and KPI metrics, and the health of customer applications. Work with key internal and external stakeholders e.g. professional services and partners, to improve customer outcomes.
- Develop and execute renewal strategy, including alignment of renewal dates and contract terms consistent with MetricStream objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to identify opportunities, build
pipelineand drive incremental ACV opportunities.
- Work with client to ensure financial obligations are understood and invoices are paid per contract commitments.
- Actively participate in customer health status call out meetings to understand KRIs as reported by account managers.
- Monitor usage statistics, implementation activities, and ticket activity to understand any problems that may arise.
- Develop and lead activities to improve customer health and drive additional ACV.
- Develop and update customer account plans that include opportunities for upgrades and expansion.
- Conduct Customer QBRs and regularly schedule updates.
- Establish and execute C-Suite business reviews.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Deep understanding of the GRC domain, applications and related use cases, preferably in financial services;
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth;
- Ability to accurately assess account health, diagnose client issues and build client-focused solutions to drive adoption and expansion;
- Ability to manage and influence through relationships, persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including C-level, executive, operational and technical;
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement;
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- Self-starter/high performing;
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience including sales, client management, or driving client initiatives as evidenced by customer growth and revenue;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degree;