SMTS (System Administration)
- Administration /user administration. (Windows/Linux)
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and builds.
- Basic understanding of Database and web/app servers.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Manage data backup and retrieval processes.
- Perform load and performance testing on the application and do regular performance tuning.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Monitor the servers and applications on daily basis and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Knowledge of administrative best practices for application 3rd party Integration.
- Understand advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, and Continuous Integration.
- Understanding of deployment strategies using Dockers for containerization.
- Understand Cloud computing concepts and how to build Cloud deployable application.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains and Review application logs.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills.