MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst who will support the HR team and leadership on compensation for the organization with minimum direction, and support benefits related work.
• Perform complex analysis, data modeling, and costing in support of various compensation projects and programs, such as salary increases and variable compensation
• Support managers and the HR team in responding to compensation related inquiries and requests for information
• Modify the job architecture that can scale with the company growth
• Input into market surveys, analyze results and recommend budgets and changes to compensation
• Partner with recruiting on new hire compensation offers mapping to internal and external market data
• Input to benefits design
• Support compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating and training
• Support implementation of a new HRIS system
• Perform analysis on ad hoc requests and projects
• Resolve day to day issues through interpretation of policy or guidelines
• Continuous process improvement
Requirements & Qualifications
• Experience with and knowledge of Radford Job Descriptions, job codes and leveling systems
• Experience with completing and analyzing regional market salary surveys, analyzing market data and proposing recommendations to recruiters and hiring managers
• Understanding leveling as it pertains to immigration requirements
• Experience with communication and administration of compensation programs like merit and bonus
• Advanced proficiency in Windows-based applications
• Excellent, analytical, consulting and influencing skills, with a track record of identifying issues and formulating solutions
• 5+ years work-related experience required in Compensation & Benefits or related business experience.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Compensation Certification desired.
• HRIS Systems Knowledge and experience a big plus
• Sales compensation experience highly desirable
• Benefits experience highly desirable