Technical Lead (UI Dev)
Position Name- UI Developer Lead.
Job Location- Bangalore Job Description:
- 6-9yrs hands on experience and can work with product team and demanding situations to develop configurable applications. Pair with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes.
- Ensure that the presentation layer is developed and implemented in accordance with best of Engineering practices and UX specifications.
- Work with a team that strives on building or enhancing the best GRC pages.
- Overcome the challenges thrown by various browsers running on different OS.
- Couple your Frontend development with unit testing frameworks.
- You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.
Worked on HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Jquery, ReactJS, ES6 and also have hands on (Mocha/ Chai/Sinon/ Jasmine/ Marionette).
- Engineered JS with design patterns advanced Object Oriented JS and extensive usage of data structures in UI like JSON.
- Implemented coding patterns, built UI framework and also have written scripts for Gradle/ Grunt/LESS/ SASS.
- UI debugging skills using browser developer tools, have a good knowledge on browser Engines and Compliance / Compatiblity, Accessibility (WCAG 2.0), Performance,Responsiveness, Debugging, Caching.
- Strong knowledge on Ajax, Web Services, servlets, etc.
- Good awareness on the SDLC methodology (preferably agile).
Good to have:
Backbone, RequireJS, _JS, BackGrid,