SMTS - Tools and Process
- Jira Developer with extensive experience in Creating and customizing JIRA tool and projects with various schemes, complex workflows, custom fields, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes to support projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep analysis of Jira customization requirement and its impact on existing implementation.
- Integration experience on JIRA with Confluence and other compatible plugins
- Quick learner in exploring new Plugin requirement with Jira.
- Jira development hands on at least 3 years
- Overall experience should be more than 5 years
- Jira Administrator skills including various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Experience with Jira Cloud, on-prem deployment & Service Desk
- Experience in Jira server management, Monitoring of Jira tool performance, Version upgrade and optimization.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and plugin installation
- JQL (Jira query language) / SQL
- SDLC concepts and extensive experience
Nice to have Skills:
- Ability to develop and deploy custom plugins for Jira
- Jenkins, Maven, Git, Coverity (or similar tools)
- Development experience in Agile methodology
- Work in Agile development mode and maintain SDLC milestones and documentation for the Jira project requirement
- Must be able to understand requirements to design, develop, rollout and support desired JIRA features
- Develop best coding/setup practices to support multiple custom JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens schemes.
- Evaluate JIRA plugins to support core functionality, install and support it.
- Quickly debug, troubleshoot and resolve build and technical issues as they arise in production.
- Responsible for installation, administration, maintenance, migration, upgrades and enhancements to JIRA and the plug-ins.
- Maintain user accounts and groups in JIRA and Confluence.
- Extract required ad-hoc data/reports from JIRA
Education:Undergraduate degree in engineering (BE, BTech, etc.)